Oct 11, 2011

Testimonial: Tia McIntyre, Diploma of Fine Arts


What did you like most about studying fine arts at NADC?
The teaching faculty at NADC really paid attention to the individual needs of the students. We all came to TAFE for different reasons and with different end goals.  I always felt supported and encouraged and have maintained relationships with my peers and teachers  in my professional life since graduating.

What are you doing now and how did TAFE help you get there?
My professional life in the arts industry has been a continuum from studying Fine Arts Diploma.  Studying at NADC provided me with the opportunity to establish a solid foundation in the arts industry before I graduated, making my transition into the workplace smooth and sustained.  In the years since graduating I have worked across numerous organisations developing and delivering arts projects that include curating, public art, events planning and project management, professional development programs for artists and arts based community development projects.

What are your plans and goals for the future?
I will continue in Arts Administration and Project Management and look forward to further study toward teaching in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment