Oct 15, 2011

Testimonial: Lenore Gee, Diploma of Fine Art

 Lenore Gee, Diploma of Fine Arts graduate, NADC

What did you like most about studying fine arts at NADC?
The things I most appreciate when looking back at my NADC experience were the varied level of skills that fellow students brought with them, from the complete novice to the more experienced, looking to extend their skills or gain academic standing as a pathway to further education. The teachers I experienced were practicing artists that offered a wealth of practical experience within a nurturing environment.

What are you doing now and how did TAFE help you get there?
I am currently in third year at COFA studying photo media and constantly appreciative of the strong grounding that TAFE has provided me within all art disciplines. I would never have found the confidence to attend university without both the experience and the encouragement acquired from the curriculum and teachers at TAFE.

What are your plans and goals for the future?
I plan to continue with both my studies within the arts and my art practice.

 Anything else?
Studying at TAFE was a lot more challenging than I had expected, it helped me to become confident in my ability to achieve in a structured educational environment, and within my own art practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment