Sep 29, 2011

Testimonial: Julie Brockbank, Diploma of Fine Arts, 2008

 Julie Brockbank, NADC Fine Arts graduate

What did you like most about studying Fine Arts at NADC?
As a mature age student returning to study with a view to facilitating a career change, NADC provided a stimulating environment where I was able to develop skills and interact with like minded people.

What are you doing now and how did TAFE help you get there?

Currently I’m in my final year of a Bachelor of Fine Arts at COFA, UNSW.  I received advanced standing in a number of subjects as acknowledgment of my study at TAFE which fast tracked my degree.  With lots of encouragement from my TAFE teachers I developed the confidence and study ethic necessary to progress to University.

What are your plans and goals for the future?
Next year I hope to complete an Honours program at COFA and after that ... who knows !!!!

Anything else?

I’m a strong advocate of the TAFE system.  The practical and theoretical skills I gained at NADC provided a strong foundation for my studies at University.

No comments:

Post a Comment